I’m super excited to wrap up Christmas shopping for my family. I’m usually one of those crazy people shopping for presents the last minute. Talk about stressful.
One year I actually spent the evening doing ALL of my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. After spending hours shopping, I rushed home and spent the next few hours wrapping everything I just bought. That was the craziest shopping trip I’ve ever had.
Have you ever waited to shop at the last minute or am I the only crazy one? What’s the earliest you have started your shopping for Christmas? Do you have a early ritual?
On to the party…
Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects.
Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Don’t miss another party!
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly listed or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.