It’s been a bummer kind of week. I’ve been missing in action and trying to catch up on the pins and sharing of all of your projects. I finally finished everyones projects last night.
It never fails right before the festivities something has to happen to put a damper on everything. This year, I was fortune enough to have a bad tooth. I spent a LOT of time doing nothing and wishing I could cut the tooth out myself. Just to find out I had a really bad infection that required two antibiotics. Merry Christmas to me!
On a good note, there is only 4 days till Christmas. I can’t believe it’s finally here. I am ready to watch my family open their presents and eat some amazing Christmas goodies.
Thank you to all of you that linked up this past week. I know everyone is super busy shopping and knocking out some amazing projects before the family gatherings.
Without further ado…
It’s time to get this party started. On to the party… Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects. If you linked up for last weeks party your projects were shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Don’t miss another party!
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly listed or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.