Thank you to everyone that joined us for January’s challenge. We hope you had fun and were inspired by all of the creativity.
Just in case you missed it, January’s Challenge was to create something using a pop bottle or some type of bottle.
My favorite linked up project from January goes to Redo it Yourself Inspirations. IF you haven’t checked out the tutorial for a Starry Night Light, you must. It’s the coolest creation.
Are you ready for another challenge?
Craft Challenge Creative Link Party brought to you by:
**Please follow your hostesses via your choice of social media. Not required but it is the nice thing to do! 🙂
The Craft Challenge is a NEW Creative Link Party!
Your hostesses will announce at the beginning of the month what the crafting challenge is – typically this will be a common item found in or around your home – you must use this item in your creation. You then have the next several weeks to create and complete your project and link it up below, You can link up a previously completed craft but we hope you will be inspired to make something new!
1. Project must use the Challenge item (and any others needed to complete your project).
This months Craft Challenge is: Cereal Box/ Cardboard
2. Project must be recycled/upcycled/repurposed!
3. You must have a fun time creating your Craft Challenge project!
4. Party runs all month so come back often and link up new or old projects!
5. Please link up your own craft challenge projects – no round ups, sale/etsy sites, etc. Inappropriate links will be removed.
Sound fun? We thought so!
This link up will run all month with the hostesses favorites featured at the end of the month. Check back often for new ideas and fun crafts to try and link up your own! If you want to host with us, let us know!
Thanks for crafting with us!
Would you like to work a head? Here are the upcoming challenges:
April: Paper Bags