It’s crazy here in Ohio at the moment. It’s 5 degrees outside and the world has been covered with a blanket of fresh fluffy white snow.
My children have missed the last couple days of school due to the amount of snow and the very cold temperatures. They’re becoming stir crazy and they’re planning out their weekend of escape.
I, on the other hand, am ready to knock out a few projects this weekend, workout indoors and rest up for the upcoming work week.
The top of my list for this crazy cold weekend is to work on a few purge projects. Do you get in the mood to purge! I’ve been in purge mode since Christmas was over and I don’t see an end in sight. Well, not anytime soon, anyways.
That’s the plan for the upcoming week. Purge! Purge! Purge!
Let’s move on to happier topics…
Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects. If you linked up for last weeks party your projects were shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Don’t miss another party!
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly listed or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.