Wow, what a week. If you’re here in the northern U.S. you’re probably looking forward to spring right about now. I know I am. This morning the low was somewhere around -14. Crazy cold!
To make matters even worse, we’re looking at a winter storm heading our way with the possibility of 6-8 more inches of snow. YIKES!
I shouldn’t whine, look at Boston. They’re practically buried alive.
I couldn’t imagine, infact I don’t want to.
Hmm, what does one do while it’s way to cold to be outside? They throw a party, that’s what.
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays!
Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes.
Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.