It’s finally spring here in the US! I’ve missed the warm sunny weather so much.
I’m one of those people who suffer from the lack of sunlight. It’s crazy and insane at times. I’ve stood outside in the sun and felt myself charge. It’s weird, I know, but it’s true! I can feel myself absorb the sun and it’s like charging a battery. It feels amazing and so uplifting. (sigh)
It’s also amazing how quickly March is flying by. Before we know it, Easter will be here.
Speaking of Easter, check out the linked up Easter projects from Scraptastic Saturdays 26.
Let’s get this party started…
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.