A new place to store cookbooks! Easy storage solution made from three pallet crates.
I’m spending the day resting up after spending the day shopping with my girls. Each year we try to take advantage of the awesome deals while traveling the old Main Street.
We always have a great time and we find a lot of great stuff.
We started about 20 miles the opposite direction from home this year. Usually we pick up the route east of our home, but this year we changed directions completely.
I was so excited, I found an old water pump. I’ve wanted one for sometime now. I could hardly keep cool walking up thier drive. I snapped it up right away.
My girls found a bunch of clothes, purses and trinkets.
During our sale adventure, we stopped at this small ice cream stand along the route. OH MY LORD! My daughter purchased a friend brownie sundae. Yeah, friend brownie. The brownie was huge. I mean “WOW” huge. It was probably 3in x3in of brownie dipped into a batter and friend. The brownie was then placed on a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream and topped with chocolate and carmel topping. Talk about rich! It’s rich enough to make you pucker.
We had an awesome time and I can’t wait to go next year.
Now on to the party…
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.