Thanksgiving is approaching fast.
Are you the host of your family Thanksgiving feast or do you attend elsewhere?
Each year my family gathers in our home for the festive feast. Even though my husband is currently in rehab, this year won’t be any different. I’m hoping to bring my hubby home long enough to enjoy the family festivities and maybe a little more than that. I’ve missed him more than he realizes.
The turkey is in the freezer. The rustic potatoes and sweet potatoes are tucked away in the fridge. That only leaves a few more items to pick up at the store before the store craziness begins.
I can almost smell the turkey roasting, the potatoes boiling on the stove and the smell of pumpkin pie in the oven. I can’t wait. It’s my favorite family time of the year.
Thank you for following my creative journey with me.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.
Let’s look at this week’s posts.
That wraps up this week here on Scrapality. What have you been up to?
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.