Guess who totally forgot what day it was? ( big sigh)
Yesterday was not a typical day. I slept for a few hours, paid bills, ate dinner with my kids and grocery shopped in a rush. By the time we unloaded a ton of groceries and started stuffing the cabinets, my sister-in-law arrived with my husband.
My husband who had been away visiting with his sister to give me a break was now home and needed my help to get up the stairs. I had to drop everything and take care of him.
After he was safely in his chair, all of his belongings sprawled out through the living room, I was able to visit with her and her husband for a small time.
After they were back on the road, it was time to drag his things back upstairs and ready the room for bedtime.
Finally, he was tucked in bed for the night and descended down to the living room to catch up on my tv playlist because I didn’t have anything else I had to do. Or did I?
I even glanced at the computer and thought to myself, there isn’t anything that can’t wait till tomorrow. (ugh)
So here it is, Saturday morning without a part post ready to go. (sigh)
Sorry to those that showed up during my tardiness. I hope it never happens again.
Here are this week’s highlights.
I’m off to the Home Depot to pick up a few items for the next project.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.