The last few weeks have been really trying.
I felt like I was running on empty all month.
My husband’s constant battle with stroke recovery has progressed to renal failure and congested heart failure to boot.
It hasn’t been easy maintaining the blog, full-time job, two teenagers and a sickly hubby all on 4-5 hours of sleep. It’s been difficult, to say the least.
Today starts my official first day of spring break! Can I get an AMEN!
With a week off of work, I plan to clean house, work on a few blog posts and knock out a few projects. Oh, and get a lot of rest before everything turns back to the normal everyday life.
Wish me luck!
Thank you to all the new and return partiers. You’re the bomb!
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.