Thanks for stopping by today. (cough) It sure wouldn’t be the same without you. (ah-choo). I mean it, I would miss each and every single one of you if you didn’t join me each Saturday. (blow nose).
If you haven’t noticed… (sniffle) I’m a little sickly today.
That’s what I’ve been up to all week. (cough)
It’s been a blow-your-nose and cough-a-lung-up kind of week. (ah-choo)
You know it’s bad when I call off work and turn my back on my laptop. I mean the only online activity I participated in all week was checking email and a little Facebook time on my cell phone. Other than that, I spent time snoozing on the couch. It’s been a sleepy kind of week. (sigh)
Today, I’m hanging outside with family members. If all goes well, a certain tree will no longer be. That’s what I’m hoping for.
Wish us luck…
This week on Scrapality.com:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.