Ideally, for any website owner, perhaps the most annoying experience is the bounce rate that seems to be growing in spite of the site getting a colossal amount of organic traffic. For any marketer, this problem persists if they continue to miss or overlook the most crucial factor: why the visitors are not converting.
In order to reduce the extent of such bounce, it is important to understand your user base more precisely. When you understand your users more, you will be able to make them buy your product or services and hence you will be able to accumulate more revenue through your business.
In order to ensure accurate analysis of the website by any publisher, Google Analytics has introduced Google Surveys 360. This new feature will help you to address the user intent in a better way because you will be able to know more about your users.
About Google Surveys 360
Google surveys 360 tools is useful that will help the marketers in a number of ways such as:
- It will help them to reach out to more consumers
- It will help them to find faster and more reliable options across the internet
- It will help them to find better and more effective solutions that will resolve any issues more dynamically
- It will enable them to design solutions that will work equally on mobile devices
- It will help them to make more informed business decisions based on the user inputs and opinions
- It will help them to observe the impact of their marketing efforts and
- It will help them to monitor as well as retain the health of their brand.
In short, integration of Google Surveys 360 with Google Analytics 360 suits will help the owners of businesses as well as the marketers a great deal in website analytics. This will have diverse positive effects that are interlinked with each other such as:
- It will help them to design a better plan.
- This will further help them to measure all relevant metrics.
- It will help them to analyze these metrics in a better way and retarget their marketing campaigns.
- They will, in turn, have much better opportunities to understand more about the behavior and intent of their visitor.
Eventually, it will help them to convert their visitors into prospective clients and customers.
Help in the survey
Using Google Surveys 360 will not only help in designing your survey but will also help you to classify the survey audience. This will be facilitated by the use of several different essentially important parameters such as the user list, proper and more relevant demographic data, and a variety of other targeting features that are available in Google Analytics 360.
- Once you design your survey, you can deploy it on your website. You may also use other different publisher partners and even make the best use of the different useful mobile apps that you now get on the market.
- You can also make sure that you properly incentivize those people who respond to your survey with Google Play credits when they answer the different questions across different networks of entertainment and news sites and apps.
- Google analytics will itself manage the back-end demographic checks just to ensure that you get a better and more useful sample that is more statistically representative and based on the particular demographics of your customer you have chosen.
The tool will render the results of your survey in real time and will also arrange the results categorically and in different forms such as:
- Segments of your demographic selection and much more.
This will help you in the pricing process that may be required to pay for the survey. This pricing will be accurate and honest as it will be based on the number of questions asked as well as the distribution method and determine the particular range that will be more suitable and appropriate for the chosen demographic of the customers.
Help in customer insight
The Google Surveys 360 features and updates will help you to get better and more precise customer insights making sure that your online venture does not fail like several others that do not employ different methods to evaluate and address the various customer touch points and understand them better for a more accurate analysis.
- Behavioral Flow Reporting: With the use of this useful analytical tool you will get all the necessary metrics that will help you to gather all those crucial information about your customer that will help you to understand their behavior on and usage of your website. If you use this flow reports you will be able to track how your customers move through your website taking one interaction at a time. This flow report will help you to alter the starting dimension and also provide you with the power to choose from any number of dimensions. This will help you to learn how your users are traveling through your site from specific mediums, sources, campaigns, and geographical locations.
- Enhanced E-commerce: Google has added this feature to the analytics last year. This feature will help you to have a detailed insight into different transactions made by the users to provide you with even deeper insight regarding the journey of the customers. This feature will help you to track all the different phases of the purchase and transaction process, refund data, upload product data, and a slew of useful and new reporting metrics and dimensions.
Using the feature and the different metrics that it provides, you will be able to get answers to several important questions such as:
- Where your customers are falling off during the transaction process?
- Which of your products or services are viewed most frequently and liked by most of your customers?
- What products are most frequently abandoned or purchased?
You will be able to make necessary alterations in your marketing plans to secure the future of your business making sure that the entire journey of your customers is infallible right from start to completion of a transaction.