- 2 heads Romaine Hearts Diced
- 1/2 bottle Asian Sesame Dressing
- 2 pounds Pork Loin
- 2 cans Mandarin Oranges
- 2 cups Shredded Mozz/Prov Cheese
- 1 cup Toffee Candied Nuts
- Chop and wash romaine and place into a separate bowl. Mix half of a bottle of Asian Sesame Dressing and Splenda in a separate bowl. Then slice pork tenderloin into stir fry strips and place into a skillet. Drain the juice from the mandarin oranges into the skillet. Set oranges aside. Cook pork in juices till done. Salt and pepper to taste. On each dinner plate place a nice amount of romaine topped with the mozzarella cheese. Then add the pork, drained mandarin oranges and the toffee nuts on top of the salad. Finally drizzle the sweetened dressing on top of the salad and serve. Yum! Super easy!Note: Honey roasted peanuts work if you would like to cut down on the sweet factor. Optional: grapefruit sections, I love the bitterness it adds to the sweet salad. However, my family doesn't. So I sometimes add this to my salad.
Share this Recipe