Happy New Year!
|graphic provided by Graphic Fairy|
It’s 2013, can you believe it?
2012 was an amazing year and I hope 2013 is even better. I also hope everyone stayed safe celebrating the new year as the clocks turned midnight.
New Year Resolutions?
Do you make a list? Do you follow them or toss them out the window by Jan. 2nd? Some are easier to follow then others and I am a deal breaker every year. I usually start out with a bang and then slowly I dwindle down to maybe one resolution on my list by half way through the year. It happens and I’m sure it happens to many. My husband says every year his resolution is to not make any resolutions. Hmm, that’s a thought, but how do you get through life without goals? Goals even if they are not achieved right away or in a timely fashion are very much a part of life. So this is my thinking, instead of making resolutions for the upcoming year, I’m making a goal list. Goals sound so much better then resolutions. At least that is my opinion.
My Goals for 2013
1. move more– get off the bootie and get a moving.
2. eat healthier-toss the easy quicky stuff and make veggies #1
3. healthy relationships– work on relationships with loved ones.
4. money– make more of it
5. blog more– post more often and develop my brand
6. create– make 2013 the most creative year
7. want to’s– turn the want to’s into I did’s
8. finish– finish the things I have started
9. time– make the most of my time to achieve my goals
10. balance– work, family and crafting
WoW, what a list! I will do my best to stick to my goal list for 2013 and make 2013 the best year yet.
Have you set your goals for 2013? I would love to hear your goals for the year. Drop me a comment or link to your site if you too have listed your 2013 goals. Thanks for sharing my creative process and I’m looking forward to many more wonderful years of creativity. 🙂