The front is covered. The front took some time to figure out and planned. This isn’t exactly how I pictured the front, but add a couple flower boxes just below the windows and the roof and I think it will do.
After installing the door, the pallets I had in place for the front porch made it really difficult to open the door. Luckily it was an easy fix. I started removing the boards on the bottom side of the pallets to lower the pallets about 3/4 of an inch. Now the door works perfectly. I love it when problems can be resolved easily.
The picture below shows the start of the right side wall. Yep, it’s falling into place.
Hopefully, by the end of next week, I’ll be ready to move on to the roof. I have a few recycle ideas for the roof. The hard part is just figuring how and which one I want to use. So many options Hmmmm
While I finish the sides and figure out the roof check out the first 3 posts in Project Pallet Shed.