Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects. I can’t believe it’s time for week 4. Time sure flies when you’re having fun.
Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
Who doesn’t love a good freebie?
Crazy cool and oh so creepy!
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Only projects linked back to Scrapality are eligible to be featured.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.
Link up my friends!