Hey, it’s Saturday. I’m hoping to finish up a project or two this weekend, how about you?
I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to lately. If I haven’t stopped by to leave a comment, I will sometime today.
Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects.
If you linked up for last weeks party your projects were shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest.
Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
This weeks most visited:
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Only projects linked back to Scrapality are eligible to be featured.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.
Link up my friends!