Thanksgiving is almost here. I’m so ready for all of the Thanksgiving dishes, time with family and friends. Oh, and lets not forget the time off from work.
I’ve compiled a mile-long list of things I want to achieve while on break. My fingers are crossed hoping I can achieve a few of those items this year.
I’m not a Black Friday shopper. I’ve really only participated in the mad dash for sales once. The deals are awesome but the people and crowds aren’t. My kind of Black Friday shopping would consist of my laptop, blanket and a hot cup of coffee. That’s what I’m talking about.
How do you spend Thanksgiving weekend? Are you a die hard Black Friday shopper? Do you stuff your face with turkey and veg out on the couch watching holiday programs?
Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects.
Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Don’t miss another party!
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
This weeks most visited:
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly listed or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.
Link up my friends!