Our Christmas break is just about to start and I am beyond ready. I have a few projects that desperately needs my attention over the next few weeks and with a little extra down time they can be a reality. Finally.
I’m so ready to ring in the new year!
It’s nice to see a few new blogs joining the party. Welcome and thank you for joining the party. It’s time to get this party started.
On to the party…
Thank you to all of those that linked up last week and to those that visited the amazing projects.
If you linked up for last weeks party your projects were shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest.
Thank you to my Twitter followers who helped pass the creativity along by retweeting your linked up projects.
Don’t miss another party!
Let’s give some love to this weeks features:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly listed or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.