Hello everyone!! Welcome to our first ever Craft Challenge!
The fun party where We challenge You to make a craft then link up to show off !
Craft Challenge Creative Link Party brought to you by:
Kristina & Millie @ 2 Crochet Hooks Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter
Darlene @ Let It Shine Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter
Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter
Dee @ Meatloaf and Melodrama Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter
Andrea @ Scrapality Blog/Pinterest/FB/Twitter
Becky & Glenna @ My Paper Craze Blog/Pinterest & Pinterest/FB/Twitter
**Please follow your hostesses via your choice of social media. Not required but it is the nice thing to do! 🙂
The Craft Challenge is a NEW Creative Link Party! Your hostesses will announce on the first Friday of the month what the crafting challenge is – typically this will be a common item found in or around your home – you must use this item in your creation. You then have the next several weeks to create and complete your project and link it up below, You can link up a previously completed craft but we hope you will be inspired to make something new!
Oh yeah, I think it’s getting a little crafty in here!
1. Project must use the Challenge item (and any others needed to complete your project).
This months Craft Challenge is: Soda bottle/Milk Jug
2. Project must be recycled/upcycled/repurposed!
3. You must have a fun time creating your Craft Challenge project!
4. Party runs all month so come back often and link up new or old projects!
5. Please link up your own craft challenge projects – no round ups, sale/etsy sites, etc. Inappropriate links will be removed.
Sound fun? We thought so!
This link up will run all month with the hostesses favorites featured at the end of the month. Check back often for new ideas and fun crafts to try and link up your own! If you want to host with us, let us know!
Thanks for crafting with us!