is was in the air.
Well atleast it was gorgeous last weekend. It was an amazing weekend to work outdoors. We cleaned up the back corner of our yard where the used-to-be stack of unwanted pallet wood was stored. It was a ton of work but it looks so much better.
We also re-mulched the front of the house. What a job! My legs and back were tired after carrying, flinging and emptying 30 bags of mulch. I paid for that dearly for the next few days.
Things are slowly starting to shape up around here. Have you started your springtime chores?
This weekend it sounds like it’s going to be cool and wet. I had a bunch of projects to start outdoors, but that looks like it might have to wait. There’s always next weekend, right?
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.