Wow, we’ve went from brrr it’s cold outside to 84 degrees. I’m sure many other Ohioans were thinking spring was going to pass by us this year. With temps in the 80’s this week it seems like we passed spring and went right into summer. It’s crazy.
Our town is super busy today with college graduation this morning and the talent/concert going on at the high school tonight. The town will be booming with all of the out of town guest.
My daughter is dressed to impress and ready to sing her heart out tonight. It should be a wonderful experience. To make it even more special, tonight’s concert is the first performance in the newly added auditorium in the high school. I can’t wait to see new addition to my alma mater. It’ll be a special night.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to in this wonderful weather we’ve had lately. I’ll pop in after the festivities wind down.
Oh, I almost forgot!
Happy Mother’s Day
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and spend some special time with your families.
Let’s get this party started…
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.