Last night our local greenhouse delivered four cubic yards of dirt to my backyard. My daughters and I carried the dirt in three gallon buckets to the newly built flower boxes around the deck. It was painful and lot of trips back and forth. I think I wore a path in the yard.
Oops, I spilled the beans! My latest pallet project involves flower boxes. A really BIG flower box!
I guess it’s not a secret any longer.
You’ll have to come back to see the new addition to our deck. It’s a lot of work, but oh so worth it. My whole body will vouch for that.
While I recover from dirt transporting, let’s get this party started…
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.