What a gorgeous week! Our temperatures here in Ohio lingered around 80 with the sun shining brightly.
If you missed my latest pallet creation you can read the post at Reclaimed Wood Flower Boxes.
I was also asked for an interview by 1001pallets.com. You can read all about that at 1001pallets Interview.
This coming week I’ll be sharing a garden update. The garden is finally planted and ready to go. I can’t wait for the vegetables to start popping up. It blows me away to think I grew something from a seed. I totally lack a green thumb, so this is an accomplishment for me.
My husband says you can’t kill hostas. I inform him every year, that I can. Ask me how! Well, that’s a long story.
For now let’s get the party started!
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.