Just in case you missed this week post you can read all about it by visiting The Easy Way to Add a New Fence.
I also wrote about my hacking experience. If you don’t think it can happen to you, guess again.
My hubby finally came home from the rehab for the second time. About 4 weeks ago he suffered another stroke due to high blood pressue and heart issues. After spending a week in the hospital he was sent to a nursing home for rehab.
It’s nice having him home but kind of scary at the sametime. Hopefully, with the new meds he is on, things will go back to normal.
He has a long road a head of him. Our family will be by his side while he progresses.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to lately. I’ve had my hands full the last few days. So let’s get this party started.
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last weeks party:
So darn cute!
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.