I have a special treat to share with you.
I was lucky enough to receive a free copy of The 30 Day Guide to Bolder Blogging by Stephanie Shar. I have to admit it’s put my wheels in overdrive. I just started days ago and I’ve already implemented a few tips.
It get’s better…
Stephanie has graciously allowed for me to give one away to my readers.
So if you’re wanting to start a blog or if you’re already a seasoned blogger and wish to blog bolder or boost your blog, this is for you.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More to know…
Stepahnie Shar is the voice behind The Loudmouth Life Style Blog, a motivational website, coaching program and community of women.
Stephanie’s mission “My mission is to help female wantrepreneurs blog loudly,live loudly, and love loudly online so that they can find fulfillment offline“.
Stephanie’s Blog http://www.the-loudmouth.com/
Need a coach? http://www.the-loudmouth.com/
Get the Book: https://gumroad.com/l/
Now on to Scraptastic Saturdays
This past week posts on Scrapality.com:
Now on to the party…
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.