Hey, welcome back!
I’m so glad you stopped by today. I have a few things to share with you.
First, the giveaway from Stephanie Shar is still open. Don’t forget to click on the Rafflecopter for a chance to win The 30 Day Guide to Bolder Blogging.
If you’re a blogger that’s looking to improve your blog or someone who wants to start a blog, this is for you!
Come join me!
Win your free copy…
Stephanie joined Scraptastic Saturday last week and linked up a free Social Media Course.
Pay Steph a visit.
Secondly, I’m participating in this years 31 Days writing challenge.
Just in case you haven’t noticed my new button on the right sidebar…
I’m super excited but a little nervous. OK, a lot nervous. I normally write 2-3 posts a week so this is a big deal. I hope you drop to cheer me on and check out what I’m sharing all month.
Don’t worry, Scraptastic Saturdays will still go live every Saturday in Ocotober.
Now on to the party…
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Come join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last weeks party:
If you are a past or present feature here at Scraptastic Saturday feel free to grab a featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.