Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. Let that soak in a minute… It’s crazy isn’t it. I swear it was just last week we closed our pool down for the winter. Where did time go?
I have a few kitchen remodeling projects I’m dying to complete before the family piles in for our yearly Thanksgiving feast. I can almost smell the turkey. (sigh)
This year’s Thanksgiving won’t be as festive due to my husband’s new address. A week ago my husband fell due to lack of balance from multiple strokes over the past year. After an x-ray and CT the doctor indicated there are multiple fractures to the 1st and 2nd vertebrae leaving dear old hubby in a lot of pain. Unfortunately, he will have to spend the next month maybe two in a nursing home. That means he won’t be home for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas.
The holidays won’t be the same here without him. I will, of course, spend time with him on those days in his room, but he won’t be home with the family for Thanksgiving feast. I’m praying he will at least be able to come home for Christmas breakfast, but time will tell.
On a brighter note… Let’s look at this week’s posts.
That wraps up this week here on Scrapality. What have you been up to?
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.