Hey, welcome back!
Christmas will be here before we know it. Have you finished shopping? I haven’t finished, but I’m almost there. I should finish this year’s Christmas shopping by next week’s party. Woo hoo! I can’t wait.
After many trips to Home Depot, I’m happy to say I have a few projects to share over the upcoming weeks. My kitchen is transforming right before our eyes. I can’t wait to share it with everyone.
Don’t forget to head over to Rockwell Tools to sign up to win a tool collection for you and a person of your choice. It’s an amazing giveaway!
This week, Michael Barton shared with us his 5 Quick Home Improvement Tips for Winter.
That wraps up this week here on Scrapality. What have you been up to?
Welcome to Scraptastic Saturdays! Thank you to everyone that shared their projects and yummy recipes. Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.