I think our family suffers from holiday overload. Or, maybe just too much high fat food and cookies. I think we’re going to finish out the weekend on lettuce and water.
I remember saying I wasn’t baking cookies this year because my husband shouldn’t have them and I sure don’t need them. But, of course, everyone else must think we do. I have just as many cookies in my house from friends and family than if I would’ve baked them myself.
Oh well, why fight it?
I hope everyone stayed safe and enjoyed their holiday with family and friends.
Well, today’s the last Scraptastic Saturdays for the year. Just think, the new year is almost here. Crazy isn’t it!
I’m more than ready to kiss 2015 goodbye. It’s been a long and hard year. 2016 has to be better, right?
Before we get to this week’s party here’s the latest posts from Scrapality.com.
That wraps up the week here at Scrapality.
What did you do this past week?
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.