Thanks for stopping by today. (cough) It sure wouldn’t be the same without you. (ah-choo). I mean it, I would miss each and every single one of you if you didn’t join me each Saturday. (blow nose).
If you haven’t noticed… (sniffle) I’m a little sickly today.
That’s what I’ve been up to all week. (cough)
It’s been a blow-your-nose and cough-a-lung-up kind of week. (ah-choo)
You know it’s bad when I call off work and turn my back on my laptop. I mean the only online activity I participated in all week was checking email and a little Facebook time on my cell phone. Other than that, I spent time snoozing on the couch. It’s been a sleepy kind of week. (sigh)
Today, I’m hanging outside with family members. If all goes well, a certain tree will no longer be. That’s what I’m hoping for.
Wish us luck…
This week on Scrapality.com:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.