Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope you’re enjoying this weekend and spending time with loved ones. We’re celebrating the holiday by eating out tomorrow. Neither my mother or I feel up to cooking so why not let someone else.
So far we haven’t picked a place to go but I’m sure it will be quite yummy.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
This week on Scrapality.com:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.