As I sit here at the table with my head lowered and embarrassed, I finally post Scraptastic Saturday. Or should I say Sundays?
I was or should say am, literally covered in concrete from working outside when it finally dawned on me I forgot to finalize Scraptastic Saturdays.
My family and I spent all day Saturday sweating our butts off.
I’m outside working on a concrete project. I’ve never worked with concrete before this weekend so it’s a learning experience. I can’t wait to share it with you.
My parents bought a new screen door for my the back porch and they spent the day installing the new door.
My mom also trimmed my lilac tree and crazy red bush. It looks so much better. No more worries about scratched vehicles. That’s a huge help.
Plus, when it just was too hot to work outside, we cleaned house and worked on laundry.
What a day!
I love highly productive days.
Today, I’m still playing in concrete. I’m hoping to wrap it up soon.
While I’m outside, let’s reflect back on this week here on Scrapality.com.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.