Please welcome guest writer, Justin Jersey.
Small Bathroom Renovations for the Perfect Look with the Fitting Accessories
It is never too late to take up the work of renovating your bathroom as it is likely to set the tone for your day. Not everyone is blessed with the spacious and expansive bathroom areas that you may have seen on the glossy home design magazines or the online sites. There are plenty of innovative ways in which you can get even a small space done up with the light and airy feeling and providing for enough storage and the needed comfort.
Taking professional help
One of the best ways to go about small bathroom renovations is to take a long look at the floor plan and then think whether you want to go by it or incorporate an overhaul.
- Take stock of your financial position and work out how much you can afford to spend on the renovation work.
- It is better to wait for some more time and then make a good investment in case you are grossly dissatisfied with the present situation, then you can try and add a couple of accessories that will only be a further wastage of money.
- Take the help of a professional company if you think that you are not capable of handling the situation because they will take the exact measurement and also work on the 3-dimension models that are best suited.
Choosing the Right Option
Another important point that you need to keep in mind is the options and the choices that the professional you opt will make the ultimate difference.
- The professional help that you take should be able to provide you with multiple options on designs as well as color schemes that you can choose according to your taste.
- When there is a limitation of space, the small bathroom renovations have to make use of the available space on the walls to the fullest while also being aesthetically pleasing.
- Having a bathtub and a shower combo is a common solution in which case it is important to take care of your shower storage by making the minimal use of obstructive accessories.
- Making the necessary recess storage into the walls is one of the best ways to handle the shower storage.
Keeping the basic layout
You may have the best possible layout already in place and it will only need necessary changes for the look makeover in most of the small bathroom renovations instead of ripping everything apart.
- In such cases, ask for the multiple options that the professionals may have to do up the décor in the most cost-effective way.
- In most cases, replacing the old-fashioned and odd shaped basins and removing of the claustrophobic look is what will do the miracle.
- Make use of glass to the maximum so that there is no visual impairment within the small space especially for the tub cum shower amenity.
- Having large mirrors fitted into the available space over the vanities would also be helpful in making the room look airier.
Taking care of Plumbing Needs
You may have old wall tiles that you can carefully remove and mix and match with the modern lot to give that sleek look that transforms the space. When it comes to the flooring, if you wish to go in for a new look, it would be better to have the entire floor removed as there is the important aspect of the drainage and the pipelines that are involved. A good renovation will take care of the pipes to replace any old fixture that may be a source of trouble shortly. The quality renovation not just takes care of the cosmetic factor but also the deep changes for the best results.