It’s been a rough few days behind the scenes. If you haven’t noticed the lack of posts here on Scrapality, that’s great. But, if you did It’s because I had a malfunction with a new plugin. A really horrible malfunction.
Unfortunately, I’ve lost posts clear back to June. That includes the 31 Days posts.
I was sick to my stomach when it happened.
I’ve contacted tech support and as of yet, I haven’t received a response. I’m hoping for a miracle I guess. If they’re able to restore the posts, I will be so relieved. But, I’m pretty sure everything is gone.
If they can’t load everything back like it was, I have a lot of work cut out for me over the next month maybe two.
I will republish the 21 missing Scraptastic Saturday posts with everyone’s link ups and maybe some featured posts too. But, I can’t guarantee the features will be the same ones as originally.
Thank you for understanding and sticking around.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.