I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with family, fun, and yumminess.
It’s been a crazy busy couple days here at the Fogleman house.
First, we spent the day before Thanksgiving cleaning and shopping for our feast. Which, I’m embarrassed to admit it took three trips to the store to gather the needed items. One would think after many Thanksgiving dinners I would only need one trip, but nope, that’s not the case. Every time I would review the menu, I would remember something else I had forgotten. (sigh)
Note to self…make a list and check it twice prior to shopping!
After gobbling down the feast a group of us headed out for an evening of Black Friday shopping. It was crazy busy but well worth the bargains. The best part was shopping with family and friends. Sure beats shopping alone, that’s for sure.
The best part was shopping with family and friends. Sure beats shopping alone, that’s for sure.
After we finished shopping at 1AM my girls and I returned home to spend the next two hours wrapping the presents and stuffing them under the tree. By 3Am my gift wrapping skills lacked the neatness the first few presents possessed. (sigh, It was a very long day, please forgive me)
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. And, next year it will be even more fun with the new grandbaby. I’m sure the little tike will be spoiled rotten.
While I recover from the Thanksgiving leftovers, Black Friday shopping, and cleaning up the mess, let’s get this week’s party started!
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Don’t miss another party
Receive a weekly Scraptastic Saturday email reminder in your inbox!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.