Did you have beef last night? If yes, then I’m sure that you had a ball because beef is one of those meats that is scrumptious and full of flavors. I like beef a lot and whenever I cook a beef recipe, I always have some beef extra that I have to keep in the refrigerator. I try my best to use all the meat, but sometimes, a decent amount of meat is left, which I can’t make out how to use. But, then I came across a great breakfast recipe that includes beef and is quite easy to prepare. So, if you have some leftover corned beef in your refrigerator from last night, then you can make yourself an amazing breakfast sandwich.
The best part about this sandwich is that it is super-easy to prepare. I don’t have to stand in the kitchen for long hours to get make this sandwich. There is no need to spend time chopping and slicing vegetables or meat with Chicago cutlery knife for hours. You just need to spend a few minutes in the kitchen and your sandwich will be ready.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 2 English muffins.
- 2 large eggs.
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese.
- 2 tbsps., butter.
- 2 slices of cooked corned beef.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- Salad dressing.
- Begin the process by taking a skillet and melting butter in it. Keep the flame on medium-low heat. Once the butter melts, you can crack both eggs into the skillet and put a lid on the skillet.
- Cook eggs for 2-3 minutes or until you see the eggs are cooked as per your liking.
- Now, you can season eggs with salt and pepper. Once done, you can remove the skillet from the heat.
- While the eggs cool down, you need to preheat your microwave oven to broil.
- Now, it’s time to use English muffins. Cut the muffins into two halves and place them on a baking sheet. Add corned beef on the bottom halves of the muffins followed by adding a layer of cooked eggs along with the shredded white cheddar.
- Place that baking sheet in the oven and then, cook the muffins for a couple of minutes or until you find muffins becoming lightly toasted. If the cheese is melted, even then you can consider taking muffins out of the oven.
- Finally, add salad dressing on top of the sandwich and enjoy.
I don’t think if you will find any issue while preparing this amazing recipe. So, if you find some leftover corned beef in your refrigerator, then you don’t have to think too much about how to use that because ‘corned beef sandwich’ is the way to go.
Author Bio: Monica Henin, the author of this amazing blog post is an amazing writer and a renowned food expert. She has written a countless number of blogs and articles on food tips and healthy recipes. Check more of her work on www.addonkitchen.com, which is a one-stop site for knowing everything about kitchen utensils, unique recipes, and food tips.