I’ve been super busy lately working on something I’ve been dying to do, start a new blog. Not just any blog but a blog about healthy eating, lifestyle, and my weight loss journey.
I was going to keep things simple and share everything here on Scrapality but I decided to give that part of my life it’s own light. I want a place where it’s all about loving the life and making positive changes in an upbeat way.
Plus, for all of you, that share healthy recipes or health posts in the Scraptastic Saturdays there’s a chance you might find your posts featured on the Two Pieces of Bread Facebook page. So that’s double the exposure. If you hop on over there now you’ll see a few from the past couple parties already live.
I hope you love the new blog and you continue to follow Scrapality and Two Pieces of Bread.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.