I’m super excited to announce my new ebook available now on Amazon.
It’s called Pallets & Tin Cans Building the Pallet Shed. In my first book, I share how and why I built the pallet shed with the tin can roof. I walk you through from start to finish.
Over the last few years I’ve mentioned my desire to write the pallet shed story and here it is. You can download your copy today for $2.99.
If you purchase a copy I would love to hear your thoughts!
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.