I’m sorry I’ve been missing in action. Last week was crazy busy and even involved a hospital stay last weekend.
I was experiencing chest pain, weakness in my arms, and pain in my jaw that scared me to death.
After a few tests, heart cath, and a few days in the hospital I’m home and doing much better.
Good news, it isn’t my heart but they haven’t figured out what happened. Hopefully, over the next few weeks, they will put the pieces together and life will go back to normal.
Anyways, sorry for the confusion.
So let’s get this party started!
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Highlights from last week’s party:
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday featured button for your blog.
Invite your friends to join us for Scraptastic Saturday at 8 AM Est.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.