No matter how durable the fixtures and piping that made your bathroom plumbing system are, one day you will need to change them because nothing lasts forever. Yes, you may say, you have changed faucets and basins and modernized them, but have you considered doing a diagnostic at the piping system of your bathroom?
Of course, it’s a no because you don’t have prowess that is required to make it happen. That’s why you have professional plumbers that guarantee quality and durability. Although plumbing nowadays has moved from metallic to PVC pipes, after some years the joints of the PVC pipes will have detached even if they cannot rust.
In enhancing this process, most plumbers use the following tools:
- Basin wrench – this important tool enhances you to work on those bathroom sinks that are not letting the water flow
- Adjustable Spanners – professionals have them in different sizes because the pipes have diverse measurements. It helps them to avoid twisting the joints and the entire pipework.
- Spirit levels
- A pair of pliers – long-nosed pliers are the most appropriate. They are great in reaching the tight spaces in your pipework.
- A spanner and a radiator key – these are important when it comes to adjusting valves or tightening some fixtures.
- Screwdriver and a tape measure – they will need to take keen measurements of the pipes they are going to use in the replacement. Professionals like Fast Plumbers Ltd are experienced in making such repairs.
- Other tools that they use include Allen keys, hacksaw, knee pads, and plunger. Most homeowners usually use a plunger to unblock the sinks and toilets. But when a plunger fails to unblock, then it is time to call Fast Plumbers Ltd.
So what should you tell that it is time to have new bathroom plumbing in your home? Here are some of the signs:
- Leaky and faulty water lines
This comes as a result of not well-fixed pipes. If your tub or bathroom is draining at a very slow rate, consider doing some renovation and changing your bathroom plumbing. If you notice some pools of water around your tub, it’s an indication that there is a leaky drainage system.
- Outdated and faulty facilities
When you notice some rust-stained water coming out of your taps, it is an indication that the pipes have become rusty and outdated. This can eventually cause some health complications for you and your family. Fast Plumbers Ltd can help you update your hardware.
- Smelly water
The quality of your bathroom water should be clean and failure to which, there could be some health complications which may cost you more. When you notice some smelly water from your heater, it’s an indication of the build of bacterias and you need to replace it.
- Reduce water volume
If your plumbing system is made of galvanized pipes, then corrosion will occur will time reducing the diameter of the pipe. This will significantly reduce the pressure of your shower water. This calls for new bathroom plumbing.
Mold on your ceiling and walls is a result of some water leakages and that means you need to repair your pipes. It can also cause some health complications.
Your bathroom plumbing needs to be changed after a period of years. After you see the above signs, don’t hesitate to call Fast Plumbers Ltd to do your plumbing afresh in a professional manner.