What a mess! HACKERS SUCK! I feel like I’ve been violated. Like someone went snooping around my home and then decided to rearrange my furniture kind-of-violated.
It’s not fun and I hope it doesn’t happen again. I hope it doesn’t happen to you either.
So bear with me while I work a few things out.
But, at least we can still have Scraptastic Saturdays without an interruption.
Thank you for those that emailed or messaged me. I appreciate you!
On a better note…
Last weeks entrees were amazing!
You really outdid yourselves making it really hard to choose only a few projects to share.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to lately!
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Here are a few highlights from last week’s party.
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday feature button for your blog.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.