If you stopped by the blog Thursday or beyond you probably noticed it was missing. You would’ve been directed to a spam site which nobody wants to see. Especially a site owner!
Thursday evening I contacted my host for help to get Scrapality back up and running. it has taken till about an hour ago to get us back up but they did it.
I actually posted on Facebook a cancellation of today’s party too. I literally received an email with the good news it was working 10 minutes after I posted the cancellation.
I then had to scramble to delete the cancellation and hurry up and post the party. UGH!
Hopefully, the five people who saw the cancellation don’t participate each week. If you are one of those I’m sorry for the confusion.
Anyways, thank you for those of you joining me after all the chaos.
Scraptastic Saturdays every Saturday @ 8 AM EST.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Here are a few highlights from last week’s party.
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday feature button for your blog.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared to Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!