There are a lot of gadgets out there that can make your life easier, both around the home and when you’re out and about. You can use these gadgets to make tasks go faster or be simpler to complete. Here are the best gadgets around to make life easier.
- Light up charging cables. Save yourself from fumbling around for your charger cable in the dark when you’re trying to plug your phone or other devices into charge before you go to bed. These cables also display light to let you know when your device has finished charging, meaning you can unplug it and use up less electricity leaving it plugged in.
- Tracking devices. If you have a tendency to lose things, a mini tracking device can be a lifesaver. Connect it to things like your phone or your keys so you can always find them anytime you can’t remember where you put them down.
- Garage door openers. The best quiet garage door openers are a great lazy device. You can use them to open the garage door for you to drive in, without having to get out of the car. This is especially ideal in bad weather to save you having to get out of the car in the rain to open the garage up for yourself.
- Waterproof notepads. Do you do your best thinking in the shower? You can use a waterproof notepad to scribble down your thoughts without having to get out of the shower and run for a notebook. You can also use it to leave messages for other people in the house, which can be good fun.
- A bottle ice cube tray. If you’re good about always remembering to use a water bottle but struggle to cram ice cubes in through the narrow neck to keep your water cold, this gadget is for you. Buy an ice cube tray that creates longer, narrow ice cubes that will fit into the opening of a bottle much more easily.
- Compartment pans. These clever pans come with different parts that you can slot in and out of the pen for different uses, saving on washing up and making cooking different kinds of dishes much simpler.
- Credit card lightbulb. This clever device has a small bulb that folds up out of a flat, credit card-sized holder. It’s basically a flashlight that fits in your wallet, saving room in your bag. This is a great device for coming in the dark, finding your keys in the depths of your bag or for any occasion when you want to shed a little light on things.
- Remote control mop. Robot vacuums have become very popular (and not just for videos of cats riding on them) but if you hate cleaning, why not try a remote control mop? Clean the floor easily without having to get up. This device is especially useful for older people or those with mobility issues who might struggle to get up and move for cleaning.