You know how you care for your house; making sure spring-cleaning is done every year? Your makeup products are all-natural, your shampoo and conditioners are sulfate and paraben-free, but what about the things you eat? As you reach your late 20s, your body’s rate of metabolizing food slows down. Add a hectic schedule to that and you have toxins swimming inside you. Below, we look at some of the best detoxes.
Of course, specialist detoxes, including alcohol detoxes, need to be overseen at an alcohol rehab by professionals.
- Master Cleanse – This program lasts for 10 days and all you can have is 6 – 12 daily glasses of a mixture consisting of lemonade, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup. Your toxins will be flushed out and your skin will glow at the end of this diet.
- 48 Hour Cleanse – This cleanse is introduced by David Kirsch and only includes glasses of a special drink consisting of cranberry extract, Vitamin B12, milk thistle, and acai berry.
- Juju Detox – Enrolling in this program will give you special juices – Salaba’t lemon with lemon, honey and ginger, Red giant with ginger, carrot, beets, and so much more. The results – younger-looking skin that glows and renewed energy levels.
- Candida Detox – This detox specifically targets fungal (candida) growth inside your body in a 7 – 14-day program with raw and steamed vegetables plus a detoxifying drink. Experience a lighter body and say goodbye to those yeast infections.
- Dr. Oz Cleanse – This cleanse involves healthy meals (prunes and quinoa) and juices (smoothies), plus raw veggies as snacks, Epsom salt baths, and Dandelion tea. The goal is to flush out the liver, colon, and kidneys.
- Colon Detox and Cleanse – Colon cleanse is surprisingly good for your skin and digestive system. All you need are some laxatives, teas, and supplements.
- BluePrint Cleanse – Choose your level of cleansing and gorge yourself on green juices, cashew milk, raw meals, and a vegan diet.
- Wild Rose Detox – Instead of a pure cleanse, this program involves some amount of chewing as well. Included are some laxatives, foods, vegetables, and fruits to help cleanse your system.
- Hydrotherapy – Not all detoxes involve changing your eating schedule. Hydrotherapy, which involves alternating between very hot and very cold showers, can show its effects within a week. Five minutes hot water and 30 seconds cold water, plus 30 minutes in your comfy bed. Feel your muscles stretch out and relax.
- Fibre Detox – A diet comprising of seaweed, chlorella, spirulina, broccoli, cabbage, artichokes, radishes, beets, and other fibrous foods can be an ideal detox for working women.