Can you believe Christmas is almost here? It’s hard to believe sometimes how quickly the days fly by.
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is able to spend Christmas with the ones they love the most, eat lots of Christmas cookies, and drink egg nog/ hot chocolate till they explode.
This will be the last Scraptastic Saturdays party before Christmas. Within hours of the start of this party, I will be boarding on a very much needed vacation with friends in Las Vegas. Therefore, the likely hood of next weekend’s party actually working out will be slim-to-none. So, I’m extending this party till I get back.
The party starts today and will run till Christmas Eve. I’m planning on sharing your projects like normal, but in the event, life gets the best of me, I have plenty of time to share before committing to another party.
Over the duration of this party (10 plus days), feel free to pop in and share projects as often as you wish. No limit!
Again, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. See you when I get home!
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Don’t forget, your projects will get shared via the Scrapality Facebook page, Twitter and pinned to the Scraptastic Saturdays Board on Pinterest. Join the fun!
Here are a few highlights from last week’s party.
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday feature button for your blog.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared with Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!