Business ventures require quite huge capital and sometimes, if you are in a highly competitive market, investing easily becomes a standard undertaking even if you are only in the salon industry.
Because we, humans, love to be pampered, a lot of women and some men flock to a salon to avail of various pampering services like nail care, hair makeover, and massage. With this promising trend, many businessmen strike and put up their salon businesses. Nail salons targeting customers from the middle to upper class who are willing to pay a fortune for a superb nail salon experience would invest to achieve a cozy, amazing salon interior and ambiance and would opt for highly advanced, luxurious tools, equipment, and pedicure chairs.
If you, like them, are a nail salon owner, you should consider investing in a Cleo pedicure chair. Find out why below!
Cleo Pedicure Chair – a Worthy Investment
In terms of value, a Cleo pedicure chair is highly functional and it is safe to say that it is both beautiful inside and out. Amongst the plethora of pedicure chair options in the market today, Cleo pedicure chair is one of the models that have taken the market by storm.
- CONVENIENT AND HYGIENIC DRAINING SYSTEM
Cleo pedicure chairs have built-in floor drains with a dedicated draining system. They make use of a power drain pump to drain the chair to an existing sink, to a wall drain or to a remote drain. This eradicates the traditional chair-drain placement that was comfort-limiting.
Pipe-less technology is also a built-in perk once you invest in a Cleo pedicure chair. With traditional pedicure chairs, during a session, the used water gets drained down through the pipe. After the draining process, there usually are water residues left in the pipe and could be an ideal place for bacteria build-up. To address this health threat, pipe-less technology is invented. It is a pro-safety and hygiene technology that is also a lot easier to clean and maintain. It also eliminates the likelihood of hair and skin clogging that is present in regular pipe-draining.
- LUXURIOUS MASSAGE SYSTEM. Cleo pedicure chairs feature a built-in massage system that contributes to their hefty price. In the eyes of the customers, however, the value of their services increases because of such an amazing and soothing amenity. Cleo’s great massage system enables pedicure customers to have that soothing massage during the entire duration of their pedicure session. The added level of comfort and relaxation has proven to enhance customer retention.
Other awesome features of Cleo Pedicure Chairs include:
- AutoFill System. This feature may be one of the reasons why Cleo pedicure chairs are expensive on average, the industry’s giants still continue in their investment because of this feature’s perks that have proven as a great contributor in enhancing ROI or return of investment.
An autofill has a built-in sensor that prompts when water is about to overflow, thereby preventing an overflow from happening. Greatly paired with a disposable liner, autofill, at the core, refills the basin automatically without the staff triggering it. As with the Cleo pedicure chair, you can also choose the optional magnetic motor.
- Disposable Liners. Pedicure liners are sheets of plastic used as a cover of the basin’s inside. With them, worrying about cleaning the basin after a pedicure session is no longer necessary especially once they are paired with magnetic jets. Cleo pedicure chair makes use of disposable liners and it is one of the ways pedicure chair manufacturers came up with to maintain hygiene and cleanliness in the routine.
In terms of functionality, disposable liners are a time-efficient solution as they streamline the cleaning process, i.e. down to 10 minutes cleaning spent per chair.
- Discharge Pump. Cleo pedicure chairs come with a compact pump that is designed to help discharge the water used in the session. They are the best solution to get if each pedicure session uses up to 3-inches deep water.
- Ventilation System. Besides draining and autofill system, Cleo pedicure chairs also come with a built-in ventilation system that nail technicians use to control or omit the vapors from the nail polish, ensuring a fancy finish. This does not only leave customers impressed and satisfied but also helps employees save time from having to plug in their designated portable ventilation devices, thereby increasing their productivity.
- Manicure Trays and Technician Chair. Some Cleo pedicure chairs also come with built-in manicure trays and technician chair which help technicians carry out their job faster and more efficiently. If you come across a Cleo pedicure chair with this feature, make sure to inquire first whether or not the chair is acetone proof. Otherwise, having a manicure tray attached to it may only expose the chair to the risk of damage and stains.
- Side Tray with Cup Holder. So much for the satisfaction of the customers, Cleo pedicure chair manufacturers also came up with another awesome built-in feature that is the side-tray with cup holder. A Cleo pedicure chair’s side tray has a smooth armrest designed to enhance convenience and access on the part of the customer and the cup holder is for those who want to have a more relaxing nail session over coffee or juice.
- Remote Holder. A Cleo pedicure chair’s massage system also comes with a remote and remote holder. As wires are omitted, it will be easier for the salon to achieve a tidier, cozier ambiance.
- Adjustable Footrest, to ensure that customers remain comfortable throughout the session.
Cleo pedicure chairs also come in various lovely colors such as Brick, Black, Burgundy, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Grey, Mocha, and White. Their built-in basins are also available in chocolate or rose gold base with a gold bowl, and white base with a crystal bowl.
Cleo Pedicure Chairs – A Great Investment that Can Give You the Competitive Edge
With such a highly competitive industry, investing in Cleo pedicure chairs can instantly promote and improve your salon’s image. However, to ensure that you get the best worth of your investment, you have to learn how to choose the right manufacturer. With today’s plethora of pedicure chair options, landing on the right store may not be an easy thing to do but you can always turn to feedback and reviews online to guide you through your selection process.