Schizophrenia rehabilitation involves various aspects to treat the person in question. You must understand that is Schizophrenia is nothing to be ashamed of. It is curable. Life is precious, and we help you make the most of it.
The aspects involve required medications, not only physically but mentally and emotionally too. Support from family, friends, and community plays a huge role in complete Schizophrenia rehabilitation.
Image by Mabel Amber
Let us discuss a few of them in detail.
- To control unnecessary anxiety and depression means a lot for rehabilitation. The lesser there are these needless hassles, the merrier. Just make sure that your mind is at ease with proper medication.
- To be aware of their illness—let them know about their schizophrenic issue. You must not keep them in the dark. Individual psychoeducation plays an important role in Schizophrenia rehabilitation.
- It is a blessing to have a benevolent partner dedicated to the patient’s cause.
- Emergency relief in case of medical issues is highly advisable. One must have access to support in case of emergencies.
- Leading a safe and healthy lifestyle must be at the top of the priority list. It is necessary if you are keeping a job or studying.
- The last and most important thing is the substantial support of professionals who exercise their expertise over mental health and rehabilitation.
It is where we come in. Cadabams has been a pioneer in mental health services in India since 1992. It has provided the best service for more than 25 years. We are internationally recognized for its services to lakhs of individuals and families to deal with psychiatric illness and addiction successfully.
We specialize in psychological treatments, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy or CBT, Cognitive remediation, and Psychoeducation. There are other methods, such as Electroconvulsive therapy for more severe cases. However, rest assured, these therapies are conducted by highly professional and adequate experts. The patient is safe in their hands.
When is the foremost time to begin therapy in such cases?
It does not matter which stage it is. One must commence treatment to make the most out of it. The experts at Cadabams are at your disposal. We are there to help you during the relapse period of your Schizophrenic rehabilitation.
You must also lookout for early signs of distress, such as social distancing and complete withdrawal.
Do you have to visit the hospital?
Well, it depends. Most cases do not require the patient to be admitted. You can be treated at your place itself. However, if you are at risk of putting yourself or others in danger or simply needing to excuse yourself from the things that cause depression and feed the symptoms, you may need to hang on at the hospital for a short period.
There is nothing to be freaked out about it, though. You will be given the best care with professional help to improve your condition. Your friends and family are free to visit you. You can spend quality time with them. After all, the treatment is all about you. Your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities.