Wow, it was awesome to see new blogs joining in on the fun this week.
I’m so excited to announce the three winners for the 300th Party Giveaway!
The winners are:
Winners, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email you wish to have your prize sent to.
Thank you to everyone who participated this week. Hopefully, we can do it again very soon.
Welcome to another Scraptastic Saturdays. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Here are a few highlights from last week’s party.
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday feature button for your blog.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared with Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board