Welcome to last Scraptastic Saturdays.
Sometimes life gets in the way. It seems as soon as life returns to normal something or someone comes along and shakes things up.
Over the last couple of years, I have struggled with the idea of ending the weekly party and it always seems to continue. But, over the last few weeks, it’s been a real struggle to get work done.
I appreciate the ones who have stuck by me and followed along. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness each week.
Here are a few highlights from last week’s party.
Grab your Scraptastic Saturday feature button for your blog.
Now on to the party…
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Please follow scrapality.com by subscription, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Please link back to scrapality.com by placing my button somewhere on your blog, link party page, or actual post. If you prefer to use a text link, that’s fine too.
- Link any project made by YOU (DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks)
- You may link up newly posted or past projects as long as it’s new to Scrapality.com. No repeat linking. Let’s keep the party fresh!
- It’s a wonderful way to drive traffic to some old projects.
- NO give-a-ways, Etsy shop listings, or Linky Parties unless you begin the party with a new project.
- Spread some love to other party quests by visiting and commenting.
- By linking up, you are giving Scrapality.com permission to feature your projects (with proper credit) and possible use in future roundups here at Scrapality.com.
- Items linked up will be shared with Scrapality FB Page, Twitter, and Scraptastic Saturday Pinterest Board